Please assist this survivor with her No. 2 on List ot her life goals by clicking on her link to her Go-Fund me page and donate whatever you can. She is $1,000.00 behind and she reaches her goal of opening her own Cleaning Business! She’s refusing to give up and we can all admire that!
Chicken*Alfredo w/Sauteed Mushrooms and Tomatoes
If you want to add even more flavor, add some chopped onion and crushed garlic to the chicken pieces while you are cooking them
1. 1 15 ounce bottle of bottled alfredo sauce or 2 cups of homemade
2. 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of your favorite basil pesto (I use half of the jar you see pictured above)
3. 1 29 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
4. 1 lb chicken breast lightly pan fried in olive oil or grilled
5. 1 lb linguine noodles or fettuccine noodles.
6. Salt and pepper
7. Optional: Can sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired
🖤Little Tips of Love-Sautee mushrooms on the side to ad to the bowls/plates after already served(in case your kids are picky).
1. Cook noodles according to package directions (make sure to generously salt the water)
2. While waiting for noodle water to boil and for noodles to cook, prepare and cook the chicken by pan frying it in a little olive oil or throw it on the grill.
3. When noodles are done, drain them and while they are still hot, pour in alfredo sauce, pesto and drained tomatoes. Stir until well combined and everything is coated with sauce.
**you can add the chicken pieces and mix it with the sauce as well or you can leave it out of the sauce and put it on top of each serving**
🖤Little Tips of Love-Serve with garlic bread and green salad if desired.
Follow Us On Social Media: