I mean Seriously, when I asked my daughter(age13), to please put two waffles in the toaster. So, she brings in a really hot plate with her shirt covering the side of it, and two extremely crispy, stuck to the plate waffles. Instead of putting them in the toaster, she puts them in the microwave for Three Mins! Lol! I should have taken a pic of her trying to convince me they were edible, as she couldn’t even take a bite of it. I’m npt much of a xook, always hated cooking so I don’t do it much, but really daughter? So she is currently making them again the right way, and even though she burnt frozen waffles to a plate, I’m still lucky to have a daughter awewt enough to make them for me. I love my children!
6 oz. Strawberry Jell-O gelatin
1 1/2 cups hot boiling water
1 shot glass sweet and sour mix
1/2 cup whipped vodka – chilled
1/2 cup watermelon pucker – chilled
1 cup Cool Whip – thawed
12 pink Starburst candies for garnish
12 2.5 oz plastic soufflé cups
1.Add the powdered strawberry Jell-O to a large bowl. Pour the hot water on top of the gelatin and whisk quickly until completely dissolved.
2.Add the sweet and sour mix, whipped vodka and watermelon pucker. Whisk well to combine.
3.Add the thawed Cool Whip and whisk until the Jell-O begins to thicken (about 2 minutes).
4.Transfer the gelatin mixture to the 12 soufflé cups, filling up to the top of each cup.
5.Chill for 2 hours.
6.If you are not serving the Jell-O shots right away, place lids on all of the cups until serving time.
7.Right before serving, slice 12 Starburst candies halfway up the middle. Slide a candy piece on the rim of each Pink Starburst Jello Shot.
ENJOY!! Drink Safe and No driving Drunk!
Chicken*Alfredo w/Sauteed Mushrooms and Tomatoes
If you want to add even more flavor, add some chopped onion and crushed garlic to the chicken pieces while you are cooking them
1. 1 15 ounce bottle of bottled alfredo sauce or 2 cups of homemade
2. 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of your favorite basil pesto (I use half of the jar you see pictured above)
3. 1 29 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
4. 1 lb chicken breast lightly pan fried in olive oil or grilled
5. 1 lb linguine noodles or fettuccine noodles.
6. Salt and pepper
7. Optional: Can sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley if desired
🖤Little Tips of Love-Sautee mushrooms on the side to ad to the bowls/plates after already served(in case your kids are picky).
1. Cook noodles according to package directions (make sure to generously salt the water)
2. While waiting for noodle water to boil and for noodles to cook, prepare and cook the chicken by pan frying it in a little olive oil or throw it on the grill.
3. When noodles are done, drain them and while they are still hot, pour in alfredo sauce, pesto and drained tomatoes. Stir until well combined and everything is coated with sauce.
**you can add the chicken pieces and mix it with the sauce as well or you can leave it out of the sauce and put it on top of each serving**
🖤Little Tips of Love-Serve with garlic bread and green salad if desired.
Follow Us On Social Media: